-->

30.3.12

Birthday Cakes


Cake/s is always present every birthday celebration and other occasions. For my first share of
Food Trip Friday and official first post as well for this new blog of mine, here are birthday cakes of my son Vince Crispaul and my hubby's 30th birthday cake which we just celebrated recently.

Vince 1st birthday cake baked by mom-in-law



Vince 2nd birthday cake a treat from Chedz Cakes Cebu

I wrote a review about Chedz Designer Cakes and I hope you can leave a comment on the post just click HERE




Vince 3rd birthday cake from Goldilocks
I just put the decor on this cake to make it personalized.  ^.^


Last but of course as always not the least my hubby's 30th birthday cake baked by mom-in-law





 FTFBadge


5 komento:

  1. Happy birthday to both Momi and son :-) delish cakes too :-) Dropping by from FTF.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/my-husbands-dinner-to-bring-to-work/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Wow, look at all those icing on the second birthday cake :D You're right, cake is always present on birthdays, that's why kinakarir ko ang cake decorating lessons ko ;)

    Here for FTF ^^

    TumugonBurahin
  3. yummy cakes, i bet the two birthday boy had a great time! and i agree, cakes always present in every birthday, well at least on my case! :) visiting from FTF, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

    TumugonBurahin